MADY Co., Ltd. is committed to protecting our customers’ personal information. The collection, use, processing, storage, transfer and disclosure of customers’ personal information will be as defined below.
- MADY Co., Ltd. legally collects customers’ personal information and only limits to using the information provided by the customers for transactional and customer service purposes.
- MADY Co., Ltd. undertakes not to disclose to any third party or business partner (excluding outsource and subcontractors) personal information without the consent of the customer.
- MADY Co., Ltd. takes security measures in preventing loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and unauthorised access of personal information.
- MADY Co., Ltd. handles customers’ personal information under the laws and guidelines of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (APPI).
- In the case of outsourcing or subcontracting, MADY Co., Ltd. will prepare a thorough non-disclosure agreement on the policies of the protection of customers’ personal information and monitor its implementation.
- Customers who wish to inquire, amend, or remove their personal information may contact our customer service.
- MADY Co., Ltd. ensures that our employees equip themselves with the knowledge of proper handling of customers’ personal information. We also carry out periodic inspections and reviews on the handling of personal information and make improvements where necessarye.